I originally came up with this idea in an attempt to make something substantial and nutritious from whatever was leftover in my fridge (which was looking kind of bare lol). I wasn’t too sure how it would taste, but it was DELICIOUS and SOO EASY to make!!!
- 2 slices of Whole Foods Seeduction Bread toasted
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper sliced
- salt & pepper to taste
- olive oil
- 4 thin slices of brie
- drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and slice the peppers into strips.
- Toss the peppers in olive oil, salt, and pepper and place them on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 minutes at 400 degrees (flipping/tossing the peppers half way through).
- Slice the brie and toast the bread while the peppers are roasting.
- Once the peppers are done, drizzle the toast with olive oil and balsamic.
- Top the toast with 2 slices of brie and 4-5 pepper slices each. There will probably be left over roasted peppers… I just ate them separately 🙂
This was so surprisingly flavorful and amazing! I definitely recommend it! What’s your favorite roasted pepper sandwich? Post a comment below.