Whenever I have a ton of veggies to make, but I don’t know what to do with them… I like to roast them and make a veggie bowl 🙂 Yesterday’s bowl included roasted broccoli and sweet potato with sautéed spinach.
I typically just use olive oil, salt & pepper when roasting veggies. Occasionally, I’ll add a few extra spices, but I usually like it best when the seasoning is simple.
- 1 sweet potato
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil. Preheat oven to 415 degrees F.
- Cut up broccoli and sweet potato and put them on separate baking sheets. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast veggies for 25 minutes, mixing half way through.
- While the veggies are roasting (about 5 minutes left), sauté a handful of spinach on a skillet with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Fill your bowl with veggies and enjoy 🙂
What’s your favorite veggie to roast? Post a comment below! Happy Friday everyone 🙂