This combo is perfect for when you’re craving something with a lot of flavor. The scallions and arugula give off some awesome flavors, while the scrambled eggs and avocado make the sandwich extra creamy and filling. The grapefruit is a great way to cleanse your palette and it acts as a good source of vitamin A and vitamin C!
- 2 eggs
- 1 scallion
- 1 avocado
- handful of arugula
- 1 slice of whole grain/multi grain toast (I used Seeduction bread from Whole Foods)
- about 1 teaspoon of butter (enough to coat the skillet when melted)
- salt, pepper
- Slice the scallion while the butter melts in the skillet. Sauté the scallions until they are softened.
- Whisk the eggs and add them to the skillet. Add salt and pepper and cook until the eggs reach the desired consistency.
- Toast the bread, mash the avocado, and slice the grapefruit.
- Add the mashed avocado to the toast and put the arugula on top. Add the scrambled eggs and enjoy 🙂