This wrap is ridiculously easy to make and contains pretty harmless ingredients. The wrap itself is made from sprouted whole grains and contains a good amount of fiber and protein. Therefore, it can be a great breakfast option for those hoping to avoid bread.
- 1 Engine 2 Plant-Strong Sprouted Ancient Grain Tortilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 campari tomato sliced
- handful of arugula
- butter/olive oil/coconut oil for cooking the eggs
- salt, pepper (to taste)
- Heat butter or oil in the skillet and crack two eggs directly into the pan. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- While the eggs are cooking, put the wrap in the microwave for 5 seconds. Remove and flip the wrap. Microwave for another 5 seconds. This softens the wrap making it easier to roll (since the wrap is made with whole grains, it breaks more easily when wrapping).
- Slice 1 campari tomato and grab a handful of arugula. Add both on top of the wrap. Top with eggs, roll, and enjoy 🙂